Jiophone F90m Latest Firmware Fix Bootloop, Dead Boot, Hang on Logo
How To Flash Jio F90M [Jio F90M Flash File & Tool]: Are you using Reliance Jio F90M feature mobile phone and now searching a perfect method to flash Jio F90M keypad mobile? If yes then you have landed in the right place. Here in this tutorial, we will show you two different methods to flash Jio F90M mobile. Both methods are working and tested by us. So no need to worry about it’s stability. Simply download Jio F90M flash and tool from below download section and flash it by using any below-flashing method.
Many users report that they are facing software related issues, hanging problem and auto-reboot problem on Reliance Jio F90M keypad mobile.
If you are one of them who is facing the same issues or any other software bugs on the device then this post is for you. Just flash the official firmware on Jio F90M to unbrick it again.
How To Flash Jiophone F90m
You can update the software of your phone very easily and that too at home You just have to follow some rules, For example,
Charge your phone’s battery 50%
Use a good USB cable
Use the Rear USB Slot of your computer
First Install Samsung USB Driver
Click Double Click And Setup Driver
Open Jio f90m Tool (MegafoneSWDownload1.0)
Copy the firmware folder and paste “c” drive
open f90m Tool Click “Search path” and select “prog_emmc_firehose_8909_ddr.mbn” only
Now turn off mobile and press volume down and up both key
Then insert the USB cable After connecting the USB port press “Download” And wait for the pass.
Flash Jiophone Using QFIL Flash Tool
Flash Jio F90M Using QFIL Flash Tool
Remember firmware file or flashing files are the same for both flashing method but in this method, we are going to use the QFIL flash tool. QFIL flash tool is a Qualcomm CPU mobile flashing tool and work is in edit mode. Same as it required the .mbn format firmware files to flash.
Let’s see how to flash Jio F90 with the QFIL flash tool?
- Download Jio F90M flash file or firmware and extract it on pc. Enter into the firmware folder and find below three files. We will use them in the next step.
- Now extract the download QFIl flash tool and run QFIL.exe” file as administrator. QFIL Qualcomm flash tool will launch on your pc.
If you are using the latest QFIL flash tool then select Build type as “Flat Build” in the QFIL flash tool. if the “build type” section is not available then just ignore it.
- Click on the “Browse” button and browse the prog_emmc_firehose_8909_ddr_.mbn file as shown in below screenshot
- In the next step, click on the “Load XML” button and select the “rawprogram_unsparse.xml” file from the firmware folder.
- Again select “patch0” file
- Now boot the device into EDL or Emergency download mode
Power Off device >> Press & Hold Home Key + Insert USB cable quickly
If the device is properly connected with pc it will show “Qualcomm HS USB QDLoader 9008 comport under the “Device Manager >> Ports (COM & LPT) section”
- Navigate to the “Select Port” option from the top of the tool and select the “Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008” port.
- Once the tool will detect the device, wait to install USB drivers automatically. [try again if it’s failed to detect the device]
- After drivers installation, Click the download button to start the flashing process.
- Flashing may take a few minutes to flash the firmware and after completing the flashing process, you may see the “Flash Successful” message on the screen.
- Unplug the device and reboot it normally.
- All Done!!! you have successfully flashed your bricked Jio F90m mobile.