Lyf Jio F220B Stock Firmware ROM Download
Jiophone F220B Flash File: keypad mobile and now getting errors like auto reboot, no graphics, unable to turn ON, or LYF Jio F220B is locked? If yes then you have landed in the right place and today we will show you the easiest method to flash LYF Jio F220B Jio firmware. The best part of this method is that no need to use any premium or professional flash tool. The Free Qpst tool is enough to flash LYF Jio F220B flash files as an LYF Jio F220B flash tool.
How to Flash LYF Jio Jio F220B:
1- Download LYF F220b Flash file which consist of File, tool & Driver.
2- Install Driver
3- Connect Phone in ON mode to cross check driver installation. It will make port named “Qualcomm HS-USB Diagnostics 9008”
4- It means driver has been installed successfully.
5- Install Flash Tool, which will install shortcut on Desktop named QFLASH Tool.
6- Connect phone (Press * & # as Boot key)& Click on Load Content and from Flash File Folder select Content.xml
7- It will show Port in tool.
8- Click on Download Content to start Upgrading.
9- Wait till done appears.
10- After upgradation, device will shift to download mode.
11- Disconnect Phone & reinsert battery.
Jio LYF f220b Hard Reset Key
If you have a Jio LYF f220b and you want to hard reset your phone for any reason, then this article can prove to be more useful for you. With the help of this article, you can hard reset your Jio LYF f220b easily. After hard resetting your phone, you can use it as a new phone. Let’s know how to do Jio LYF f220b Hard Reset.
- Switch Off First of all switch off your Jio LYF f220b phone. Press and hold the power button to switch off.
- Power Key + Star Key Now you have to press Power Button and STAR Button simultaneously on your phone. When the Jio logo appears on the phone screen, release the power button and press the start button.
- Wipe Data/Factory Reset Now you will see many options on the screen. Now you have to select Wipe Data / Factory Reset with the help of your mobile’s control button (up-down, right-left button). And then press the OK button of the mobile (which contains the icon of the mic).
- Confirm Now when you will see No and Yes, select the Yes option with the help of your control button and press the OK button.
Your Jio LYF f220b mobile hard reset will be done in a few seconds.
- Reboot system after the phone is a hard reset, a main menu will appear on your screen. Now you have to reboot your phone. Press the OK button to reboot.
During the reboot, it will take a few minutes for the phone to reboot.
- Congratulations you’ve hard reset your Jio LYF f220b. Now you can set it up like a new mobile.