LYF Jio F30c Tested Flash File Free 2019
Flashing Stock rom on Jio F30C is very easy and no any professional tool require for this task. As we all know, reliance Jio F30C is a Qualcomm chipset based keypad mobile and it’s firmware come with .mbn format based files. So we can flash Jio F30c using any Qualcomm flash tool like QPST/QFIL, Miracle tool etc.
Requirements To Install LYF Jio F30c Flash FIle
- Charge the device approx. 80% to prevent accidental power off in between flashing process.
- Download LYF Jio F30c flash file and save it on pc.
- Download LYF Jio Jio F30c flash tool and save it on pc.
- Install or update “LYF Jio F30c USB Drivers” if required. Otherwise, skip this step.
- Pc/Laptop and the working USB cable is a must.
Product name: LYF Jio F30C
Type: Full ROM
ROM Size: 702 MB (Compressed)
SoC: QCOM SD
Os: Kai OS
Root access: Not
Product version: LYF_F30C-001-10-12-210119
Jio F30C How To Flash Instructions
ownload and install Jio F30C USB drivers [ Qualcomm Drivers ] on pc. Drivers installation is must, otherwise tool will not detect the device in any how condition. Skip the step, if already installed.
- Extract the download Jio F30C flash file on pc. It will contain the below files.
- Now download and install “QPST tool” and install it to run QFIL tool. Use the following path to run “QFIL tool”.
My Pc>> C Drive >> Program Files >> Qualcomm >> QPST >> Bin >> QFIL
- Once the tool launched on pc, select “Flat Build” option s shown below.
- click on “Browse” option from “Program Path” section and load “prog_emmc_firehose_8909_ddr.mbn” file from firmware or flash file folder.
- Again click on “Load XML” option and select “rawprogram_unsparse_without_QCN.xml” file form same flash file folder.
- Just after the above step, load “patch0.xml” file as shown below.
- Now come to the device, power off it and boot your Qualcomm android phone / feature phone into EDL Mode [Emergency Download mode] by pressing boot key.
Jio F30C Boot Key : Remove & Re-insert Battery >>> Press & Hold Volume Up + Volume Down Key + Insert USB cable at the same time.
- If the device is properly connected with pc, it will show “Qualcomm HS-USB Qdloader 9008 port” under “Device manger” section.
In the same way, you can also see “available port” at the top of the tool.
- Finally click on “Download” button from the tool and flashing will start without any error. Here It may take 5-10 minutes to flash complete ROM.
- After successful flashing device will stuck in recovery mode automatically. Select “wipe data factory reset” and “wipe cache” and then reboot the device again.
- unplug USB cable, remove and re-insert battery and reboot the device manually.
These are complete steps to flash Jio F30c using QFIl flash tool. Just download Jio F30c flash file, drivers, tool and flash it by following the above steps. That’s it.
In any case, you are getting no network issue or IMEI 0 or Null IMEI on Jio F30C, follow the below guide