LYF Jio Phone 2 How To Flash LYF Jio F300b Stock Firmware [Jio F300b Flash File & Tool]
Flash Jio F300b Stock Firmware [Jio F300b Flash File & Tool]LYF Jio F300b ow to flash guide is here with Jio f81e flash file and tool. Here in this tutorial we are going to share complete step by step tutorial to flash firmware on Jio F300b mobile. If your device is bricked or stuck.
Advantage of Stock Firmware :
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your LYF Jio F300b
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade LYF Jio F300b
- Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on LYF Jio F300b
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
Download LYF Jio F300b Flash File
Steps To Install Stock ROM On Jio Lyf F300B With QFlashTool
2- Install Driver
3- Connect Phone in ON mode to cross check driver installation. It will make port named “Qualcomm HS-USB Diagnostics 9008”
4- It means driver has been installed successfully.
5- Install Flash Tool, which will install shortcut on Desktop named QFLASH Tool.
6- Connect phone (Press * & # as Boot key)& Click on Load Content and from Flash File Folder select Content.xml
7- It will show Port in tool.
8- Click on Download Content to start Upgrading.
9- Wait till done appears.
10- After upgradation, device will shift to download mode.
11- Disconnect Phone & reinsert battery.Here your device may boot several time in between the process. Don’t stop the process. In the end of process disconnect your device and boot it normally.
Jiophone 2 (F300B) Hard reset, Recovery Mode Key?
How to factory reset LYF Jio Phone 2? How to wipe all data in LYF Jio Phone 2? How to bypass screen lock in LYF Jio Phone 2? How to restore defaults in LYF Jio Phone 2?
First, switch your LYF Jio Phone 2 off by pressing and holding the Power button for a few seconds.
Now press the A and Power keys both at the same time until the Jio logo appears.
- s soon as KaiOS Recovery appears, release all held keys.
- From the menu use control buttons to scroll down, until no option is selected. The Factory Reset option is hidden off screen, choose it and confirm by pressing the Power key.
- You will be asked if you want to use navigation buttons for selection – this is a mistranslation and is asking if you want to factory reset your phone – choose Yes and confirm your selection with the Power key.
- Now choose the Reboot system option.
- Well done! Your phone will restart and the hard reset operation will be performed!