LYF Jiophone F61F Dead Boot, Hang on logo, solution – 2021
Jiophone F61F Flash File:- LYF Jio F61F keypad mobile and now getting errors like the auto reboot, white or blank display, unable to turn ON, or LYF Jio F61F is locked? If yes then you have landed in right place and today we will show you the easiest method to flash Jiophone F61F Flash File. The best part of this method is that no need to use any premium or professional flash tool. Free SPDupgrade tool is enough to flash LYF Jio F61F flash files as an LYF Jio F61F flash tool.
Advantage Of Flash LYF Jio F61F Stock Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your LYF Jio F61F
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade LYF Jio F61F
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on LYF Jio F61F
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
Download LYF Jio F61F Flash File, Tool & Drivers
LYF Jio F61F Flash File – LYF-F61F-02-02-251218
File Size: 233 MB(Highly compressed)
How to Flash LYF Jiophone F61F flash file:
1.Download Jio F61F flash file which should be in PAC file format.
2.Then download and extract the SPD UpgradeDownload Flash tool
3.Open the extracted folder. From the list of files, open the UpgradeDownload.exe file
4. Click on the Load Packet button and select the .PAC LYF Jio F61F flash file.
5. Then click on the Start Downloading button to start the firmware flashing.
6. No Boot your LYF Jio F61F into download mode by pressing Jio button and conndect usb.
7. After the flashing process is completed successfully it will show as Passed in the Progress bar.
8. After flashing completed reboot the phone if it does not restart automatically.
Jiophone F61F Boot recovery Mode Key & Hard Reset
LYF F61F Hard Reset
1. Turn Off Handset and wait few seconds
2. Now Press and Hold Call Key and Power Key
3. Now Triangle show on display
5. Now Select Wipe Data / Factory Reset and press Power Key to Continue
4. Now press the Power key to see Recovery Menu
7. Now Select Wipe Cache Partition and Press Power Key to Continue
6. Now Select Yes – Delete All User Data and Press Power Key to Continue
8. Now Select Reboot
9. Now wait until the Device reboot successfully