Jio Lyf F41T keypad mobile and now getting errors like auto reboot, no graphics, unable to turn ON or Jio Lyf F41T is locked? If …
Jio Lyf F41T keypad mobile and now getting errors like auto reboot, no graphics, unable to turn ON or Jio Lyf F41T is locked? If yes then you have landed on right place and today we will show you to easiest method to flash Lyf F41T Jio firmware. Best part of this method is that no need to use any premium or professional flash tool. Free upgradeDownload tool is enough to flash Jio Lyf F41T flash files as a Lyf F41T flash tool.
Brand: Jio Reliance
Model: Jio Lyf F41T
Flash Tool : UpgradeDownload Tool R17.0.0001
Success Rate: 100 % working and Tested
As we already told you, Jio Lyf F41T firmware come in .pac format and we have to use “UpgradeDownload tool” to flash Jio Lyf F41T mobile. UpgradeDownload tool is free for everyone and you may also use it to flash any other mobile software, if it’s in .pac format.
UpgradeDownload tool is must to flash .pac format based firmware.
Steps regarding computer flashing.
1. Open the flash tool folder and launch the “Upgrade download” application
2. After launching the Upgrade download tool application click to the “Load Packets” button.
3. Now browse window is opened select the packet format file from the “Lyf flash file” folder.
4. Now click to the Start button.
Steps regarding the mobile flashing.
5. Check the battery percentage of the mobile phone and if it is more than 50% and then you are not required to charge the battery and then you can easily follow the next step.
6. Turn off the mobile phone.
7. Now press the boot key of the smartphone and then insert the USB data cable from mobile to computer. After then connect the USB cable the flashing process automatically begins.
Note: The flashing process will be taken approximately 15-20 minutes depending on your computer speed. in the flashing process do not disconnect USB cable otherwise it may cause dead or unbrick the device.
8. After completing the flashing process, it shows the green color “Passed” message on a flash tool which means the flashing process is completed then disconnects the USB data cable.