MTK Driver Auto Installer allows you to install MTK (MediaTek) USB Driver on Windows Computer in few Seconds only
Here on this page, we have managed to share the latest version of MTK Driver Auto Installer Downloader along with the previous versions.
Features of MTK Driver Auto Installer
Small Size and Support All Mediatek Devices
Driver Auto installer comes in a small package of 10 MB only. With the full support to every Mediatek Chipset Devices including MT6235, MT6516, MT6513, MT6571, MT6572, MT6572M, MT6573, MT6515, MT6575, MT6575M, MT6577, MT6577T, MT6517, MT6517T, MT6589, MT6589M, MT6589T, MT6580, MT6582, MT6582M, MT6588.
It comes as an Installer Application, which means you don’t have to manually install the drivers on your computer. Simply Open the Install.bat Application from the Driver folder and it will automatically detect the Computer OS version and will ask you to follow instructions to install it.
Supports Windows XP to Windows 10
It Supports the majority of Windows Computer including Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (x32 or x64 bit).
Download MTK Driver Auto Installer
MTK Auto Installer is compatible with all versions of Windows OS, including Windows XP to Windows 10 (x32 or x64 bit). If in case you were looking for the latest version of the MTK Auto Installer, then use the following links to get it on your computer:
Steps to Install MTK USB Drivers on Windows
We have provided the simple step-by-step guide below to install the MediaTek USB Drivers on Windows PC/Laptop. After downloading the latest USB Drivers and following the requirements, follow the installation steps.
- Find the downloaded USB Drivers zip file and extract it on your PC.
- Now, run the driver setup exe as an administrator.
- Next, uninstall the PreLoader USB VCOM from the folder. If you find the same file under USBdeview, then uninstall that as well.
- Restart your computer.
- Open the USBdeview as an administrator.
- Then connect your MediaTek device via the USB cable.
- Windows will now search for a compatible driver.
- If the drivers are automatically installed on your computer, then you’re done. [Don’t follow the next steps]
If in case, the Windows can’t detect any drivers, follow the next steps to do it manually.
- Now, go to the Device Manager.
- You should see a folder Other Devices > MT65XX PreLoader.
- Now, right-click on that icon and click on Update Driver Software.
- A new pop-up window will appear and select Browse My Computer for Driver Software.
- Browse your MTK USB Driver location > select it > click on Next button.
- It will successfully installed or updated the drivers.
Hope this guide will be helpful to you. If you’re facing any issues with the drivers, feel free to ask in the comments below.
MTK USB Drivers: Overview
MediaTek USB Drivers are specially developed for the MediaTek devices which really help you to connect your MediaTek chipset devices to the computer via a USB cable easily. By bridging a secure and stable connection between your device and the computer, you can transfer files, flash files, etc.
Additionally, you can also install mod files, custom recovery, root files, unlock the bootloader, and more. It’s worth mentioning that the MediaTek USB Drivers are compatible with Windows OS only. It comes with an installer file and you have to install it on your PC by following some easy steps. That’s it.