In this post, I will give you the direct link to Philz recovery, this recovery working with only jiophone f220b phone. you no need to flash full firmware or dead boot risk if you flash this recovery from here. because I’m tested this recovery on at least 10 jiophone devices and it’s working like an official recovery flash.
- Backup all of your important data.
- Charge your device to at least 75% to avoid unwanted shutdowns.
- Enable USB Debugging on your device.
- Download and install suitable USB Drivers for your device on PC.
- Download QPST Tool.
Disclaimer: We should not be held liable ore responsible in any manner for any damage occurred to your device. So proceed with the below steps at your own risk.
How to install CWM / TWRP / PhilZ Recovery on Android One devices:
- Download your desired Recovery from the links below:
How To Install Philz Recovery on F220B?
These are the instructions to use QPST Flash Tool (Qualcomm Product Support Tools) to Flash or Install Stock Firmware on Qualcomm Smartphone and Tablets.
Requirements: You need to have a Qualcomm Chipset Powered device to QPST Flash Tool. If in case your device is not powered by Qualcomm, then the following tutorial will not work for you.
These are the instructions to use Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFIL) Tool to flash stock firmware on any Qualcomm Device.
Caution: Flashing or installing firmware using the QFIl Tool, will wipe the data from the device. Therefore, we recommend you to take a backup of your data before following the tutorial below.
Install.MBN Firmware using the QFIL Tool
Download and install Qualcomm USB Driver on the Computer. If in case Qualcomm Drivers are already installed on the computer, then SKIP this step.
- Download and extract the Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFIL) on the computer. After extracting, you will be able to see the following files:
- qfil files
- Open QFIL.exe:
- qfil launch
- Once QFIL Tool is launched, you will be able to see the following screen on the computer:
- Qualcomm Flash Image Loader QFIL
- Now, Switch Off your Smartphone or Tablet.
- Power Off
- Once your Device is Switched Off, Press and Hold me UP Key and Connect the Device to the Computer using the USB Cable.
- connect mobile computer
- Now, In QFIL, Click on Browse Button and locate the Firmware (.mbn).
- QFIL BrowseQFIL Locate
- Click on the Download button to begin the Flashing Process:
- QFIL Download
- The flashing process may take up to 10-15 minutes to complete.
Once the Flashing process is completed your device will be reboot automatically.
Congratulations! Now disconnect the device from the computer and set up everything on your device to use it.