How to Install Stock Firmware on LYF Jio F271i
Download Jiophone F27i Flash File. If you own LYF Jio F271i Smartphone and You want to download the Stock ROM /Flash File/For it then You are in a Correct Place, You have to do this by following the Below Guide.
The LYF Jio F271i is a Smartphone which is Run on Kai OS and Powered by an SPD Processor, the LYF Jio F271i is a Dual sim Smartphone that accepts 2 Regular SIM card, connectivity Option’s include 3G GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, etc. The sensor includes Goryo Proximity Gravity etc.
When We have bricked our device, then we can bring back the phone (Unbrick) using the stock firmware. Also if You feel Your LYF Jio F271i lag or have an issue, then flash the stock firmware from the list below and save it from the situation. Stock Firmware doesn’t void a warranty on Your LYF Jio F271i.
Requirements To Install Jiophone F27i Flash File [Stock Firmware]
- Charge the device approx. 80% to prevent accidental power off in between the flashing process.
- Download the LYF Jio F271i flash file and save it on pc.
- Download the LYF Jio F271i flash tool and save it on pc.
- Install or update “LYF Jio F271i USB Drivers” if required. Otherwise, skip this step.
- Pc/Laptop and the working USB cable are a must.
- the step of pressing the boot key turn off your mobile and remove the battery and reinsert.
- press and hold the select button and insert the USB cable through mobile to pc.
- The flashing process begins then releases the select button.
Download Link Jiophone F27i Flash File
Product Name: LYF Jio F271i
Type: Full ROM
ROM Size: 229MB
Root access: Not
How To Jiophone F27i Flash File Install?
1- Download the package & Extract the Flash tool.
2- Out of the icon appearing, Double click on UpgradeDownload.exe.
3- It will Launch the tool on PC.
4- Click on the Load Packed button & Select the Firmware with extension .pac at the end.
5- Click on the Downloading button which is in the third position.
6- Switch off your Mobile & connect it to PC using boot key.
7- It will lead you to Successful flashing.
How To Boot F27i Recovery Mode
You can JIO F271i Hard Reset or Factory Reset for free of cost. We need a hard reset or factory reset on several times like forget password or mobile not working properly. Hard Reset or Factory Reset of JIO F271iis also used to prepare mobile for resale. Hard Reset or Factory reset will wipe out all data of JIO F271i.
JIO F271I HARD RESET OR UNRESPONSIVE JIO F271I
- Turn Off Mobile first.
- Press and Hold Call Key and Power Key.
- After that Triangle show on a display screen.
- Press Power key to see Recovery Menu on-screen.
- Select Wipe Data/Factory Reset and press Power Key to Continue.
- Now, Select Yes — Delete All User Data and Press Power Key to Continue.
- Select Wipe Cache Partition and Press Power Key to Continue.
- Select Reboot.
- Wait until Device reboot successfully and it will reset your JIO F271i successfully.
SOFT RESET JIO F271I
- Power On Mobile.
- Now Go to Menu > Setting > Backup and Reset.
- Select Factory Data Reset.
- Now Select Erase Everything to confirm Selection.
- Now, wait until Device reboots successfully.
- Enjoy your JIO F271i Hard reset successfully.
What is the recovery mode used for?
The stock recovery is pretty limited by design with the main purpose to delete all user data and files, or to perform system updates. Usually, you can do these operations manually by booting into recovery yourself. Like factory reset, recovery is what boots up and erases the files and data.