Jiophone F211s 2021 Latest version stock ROM
Download the LYF Jio F211S Flash File which we have listed in this table below. You can also update your LYF Jio F211s smartphone anytime, also you can install the Stock Firmware build to revert back to the old version also. In case if you have bricked your device, then you can bring back the phone (Unbrick) using the stock firmware anytime. Also if you feel your Jio F211s lag or have any issue, then flash the stock firmware from the list below and save from the situation. Stock Firmware doesn’t void a warranty on your LYF Jio F211s.
The Advantage Of Flash Stock ROM On LYF Jio F211s
- Flashing firmware will help to remove all issues with the device.
- Unlock Jio LYF F211s pin lock, SIM-Lock, etc.
- Install ROM on Jio LYF Jio F211s to unbrick it again.
- Fix all software-related issues on LYF F211s mobile.
- Repair IMEI number or null IMEI problem on Jio phone Jio F211s.
- Solve network issue on Jio LYF Jio F211s mobile.
- Reboot problem fix by flash ROM on Jio LYF Jio F211s mobile.
Download LYF F211s Firmware
How to Flash LYF Jio F211s:
1.Download LYF Jio F211s flash file which should be in PAC file format.
2. Then download and extract the SPD UpgradeDownload Flash tool
3. Open the extracted folder. From the list of files, open the UpgradeDownload.exe file
4. Click on the Load Packet button and select the.PAC LYF Jio F211s flash file.
5. Then click on the Start Downloading button to start the firmware flashing.
6. No Boot your Jio F211s into download mode by pressing“*” Star button and connect USB.
7. After the flashing process is completed successfully it will show as Passed in the Progress bar.
8. After flashing completed reboot the phone if it does not restart automatically.
How To Boot LYF Jio F211S in Recovery Mode and Hard Reset?
- Power Off Your Mobile and wait for few seconds.
- Press and Hold 8 key and Power Key at one time.
- Triangle will show on your mobile Screen
- Press the Power key then it will show you Recovery Menu
- Select Wipe Data/Factory Reset and Press Power Key to Continue
- Select Yes, Delete All User Data, and Press Power Key to Continue
- Select Wipe Cache Partition and Press Power Key to Continue
- Select Reboot and Now wait until JIO LYF F221S reboot successfully